Christensen Ridgeline quality / accuracy?

I have a year old 6.5CM Ridgeline w/20" bbl, just sent back to CA to address several issues. We'll see what happens...............
To update my earlier post, rifle sent in 1/31, just received the notification today it's on the way back after having been rebarreled and test fired. Test targets provided show 1/2 minute 3-shot groups with Hornady 147gr ELD-M. Will have to break in the new barrel again, but not a problem if it performs like that. Pretty darned quick turnaround, too.

To update my earlier post, rifle sent in 1/31, just received the notification today it's on the way back after having been rebarreled and test fired. Test targets provided show 1/2 minute 3-shot groups with Hornady 147gr ELD-M. Will have to break in the new barrel again, but not a problem if it performs like that. Pretty darned quick turnaround, too.
Happy to hear about that. Hope it shoots well from now on. Was breaking in sons new Ridge line, 139 SST,s fired total of twenty four rounds, shoot three, clean, repeat. It's was shooting inside a inch with loads I just put together for break in. IMR 4451. May have to explore that load a little further.

Last edited:
And a final update, rifle received this past Wednesday and took it to the range today.

ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

I'm now happy with it. Very happy with it.

There's three there. 7mm-08. I'll have it up for sale in a couple weeks
142A0632-6519-4DAB-97F5-BD26A2E8FFFE.jpeg