Christensen Ridgeline 6.5 PRC Potential Load Help

Krosebil

Hello All,

I just acquired a Christensen Ridgeline 6.5 PRC and will be shooting hand loads in it primarily (very limited factory ammo available in my area). I have a ton of 143 ELDX , 140 & 147 ELDM bullets and powder choices of H1000, H4831SC and H4350 on hand. My ask is this: if you have one of these rifles and hand load I would appreciate it if you would share the specifics of the load. In these days of limited supplies and increasing cost any way I can save a buck or two and I'm all in.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

Hello All,

I just acquired a Christensen Ridgeline 6.5 PRC and will be shooting hand loads in it primarily (very limited factory ammo available in my area). I have a ton of 143 ELDX , 140 & 147 ELDM bullets and powder choices of H1000, H4831SC and H4350 on hand. My ask is this: if you have one of these rifles and hand load I would appreciate it if you would share the specifics of the load. In these days of limited supplies and increasing cost any way I can save a buck or two and I'm all in.

Thanks in advance!

Bill
dont use somebody's load,always work up to see what your rifle likes,every rifle is different

Recent Posts