• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber .308 barrel sold to Elkbelter

the444shooter

Unfired, never installed, short-chambered for .308 Win. Comes with their muzzle brake as well (unsure if it's titanium or stainless steel.) I bought off a guy that won it at a banquet, thinking that I would get around to building a lightweight .308 or even get it reamed out to 300WSM or 300SAUM, but it's just sitting in my closet instead.

Normally $700 from CA, and $150-$195 for the muzzle brake, depending on material, so new it would run $850-$895

I got it for a good deal, so I'm passing along the same--$600 shipped/insured.

Link to CA w/ details of barrel
https://shop.christensenarms.com/ch...0-carbon-fiber-short-chamber-barrel-p104.aspx

Muzzle brake details
https://shop.christensenarms.com/regulator-trr-2-muzzle-brake---stainless-steel-p79.aspx?Thread=True

Re: Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber .308 barrel

24" 1:10

Sorry, left out those details.

Possible to weigh the break ? 1.5 oz for Titanium. 2.5 to 3 ounces for steel. Please let me know which, thanks

Sorry guys, I talked with a gunsmith friend that convinced me to keep, and he said he'd work on installing/truing/finish reaming it in the evenings for me pro bono. Can't turn that down.

Pulling the sale for now, and can't edit the title on my phone

Alright, it's back up--I haven't sent it off yet, but just ordered a new scope, so now I really need to get rid of my "project"stuff that's sitting around.

To address some of the questions that have been asked, It's the light target contour, and I don't have the ability to weigh the brake, but was told it was the titanium one by the guy I bought it from.