• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Chocolate Lab Puppies - Purebred, AKC Registered, Health Clearances, Double Titled Sire

Roost

We have some beautiful chocolate labs available, they are ready to start going home after 9/17. We have 3 males and possibly 1 female available. Males are $1,500, females are $1,800.

Versatile and athletic linebred Mason (MBISS GCH Big Sky's Stone Kutter) dam crossed on Thorin (GCH Rebellion's Key to Erebor from Bella Norte SH, CD) to produce puppies with the looks, disposition, and trainability to go any way you'd like with them.

Whelped 7/30/23

Early Neurological Stimulation
AKC Registered
Parents have OFA testing, Eyes, Heart and are Genetic Testing Clear for PRA/EIC/CNM/HNPK/Dilute/DM, both pure for chocolate

Dad is a bronze grand champion show dog and a senior hunter. He is a family member and then can flip the switch in the show ring or in the field.

Mom is our loving companion family member, she does everything with us - travels, in the house, social, hunts upland/waterfowl/sheds, deer blind, fishes, everything...she wants to be with us most of the time. She's laying at my feet as I type this.

PM me with any questions, thanks. (after 9/21, I'll be MIA for a hunt for a while)

Attachments

• Anna.jpg
    Anna.jpg
    945.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Anna.png
    Anna.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • Thorin.jpg
    Thorin.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 0910-1.jpg
    0910-1.jpg