• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AKC English Lab Puppies

Good looking! Lab in my pic turns 12 this summer. His last hunt was two seasons ago, thanks to a shoulder injury. My best bud and hunting partner- was tough this past season leaving him home.

I would be trying to find ways to work in a trip to WA for a pup of the timing was a bit better- those are some great looking labs!

Yes but I wasn't a good learner!😁

Wish we could get one of these pups. Samson is still the King here. Alway have a special place in my heart for Retrievers & Pionters. All they want to do is preform well in the field getting birds. Then lay at your feet when watching TV and get you a beer out of the fridge when you need one.
I think when you look in the dictionary under "LOYALTY" if has a picture of a LAB!
Might be able to help you out, not at your doorstep but Illinois is closer than Washington state.
My black (Jasper) is line bred off of TruMark Zipcode and is a super field dog with pointing genes. We recently mated him with a lab with other champion field trial lineage, she is hunted and is a beautiful black dog as well. My dog will be 4 in April the female just turned 5, I mention this as I believe younger dogs throw healthier pups, just my observation.
If you're interested let me know and I'll send you contact info. They're due in early June.

Regards,
Timothy

Might be able to help you out, not at your doorstep but Illinois is closer than Washington state.
My black (Jasper) is line bred off of TruMark Zipcode and is a super field dog with pointing genes. We recently mated him with a lab with other champion field trial lineage, she is hunted and is a beautiful black dog as well. My dog will be 4 in April the female just turned 5, I mention this as I believe younger dogs throw healthier pups, just my observation.
If you're interested let me know and I'll send you contact info. They're due in early June.

Regards,
Timothy
Wish I could get back into the "Bird" game. Nothing like hunting with a good dog whether water or field. Had Goldens, Labs, Brits, English Pointers & Setters. I trained and breed many dogs for FDSB in the North East. Operated in Field Trials off of Horse back. Had won Puppy of the Year in the NE back in the 80s with "Ramblin Gambler" other wise note as "Johny Yuta". i have stories that would take a few gallons of Burbon to go over.
Now there is not any areas to hunt birds here in GA unless you own a lot of property. Our Canine friends are for companionship and protection now.
Would love to see picture of you pups and will mention to some friends.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Wish I could get back into the "Bird" game. Nothing like hunting with a good dog whether water or field. Had Goldens, Labs, Brits, English Pointers & Setters. I trained and breed many dogs for FDSB in the North East. Operated in Field Trials off of Horse back. Had won Puppy of the Year in the NE back in the 80s with "Ramblin Gambler" other wise note as "Johny Yuta". i have stories that would take a few gallons of Burbon to go over.
Now there is not any areas to hunt birds here in GA unless you own a lot of property. Our Canine friends are for companionship and protection now.
Would love to see picture of you pups and will mention to some friends.
Thanks
Len & Jill
They're on order. We had a second mating today and she'll likely deliver some little black bundles toward the end of May. I will send some pics when she delivers and some a couple weeks later.

I hear what you're saying about finding hunting areas and owning ground. Here in Illinois the "big deer" state most guys I know now have to lease ground in order to compete with all the out of staters willing to pay to have a crack at an Illinois booner. Contrary to popular mythology they are not behind every bush.

It sounds as though you have quite a bit of experience in the bird dog arena. I have had the pleasure of owning three labs. All outstanding field dogs but as you well know it takes lots of birds to make a great dog and my present lab, while better bred and trained, will never see the birds my first two did. I think that persistent pesticide application has decimated them but that's a whole other bottle of bourbon!!

I rather like the way you sign you and Jill on your correspondence, a sign of a healthy relationship.

Regards,
Timothy