Check out the GRIP-N-PULL

I just got the grip-n-pull. I had a primer go off when using a kinetic bullet puller, so I didn't want to tempt fate twice. The grip-n-pull is a slick device. I did find that the Barnes bullets I'm using didn't have enough meplat to get hold of when seated to SAAMI spec. Just like Brandon says, I used the next smaller hole. It did leave a visual mark, but I was hard pressed to feel it, so I don't think it would effect accuracy or POI.
Great Product!!!

got it last night. thanks for the fast shipping! got right to work. i had a little trouble at first with not gripping it hard enough on my 300 gr lapua rounds. But once i got the hang of how much pressure was needed things went great. my 250 gr bergers came out much easier. thanks for the great product. i'll be buying a few more down the road when i start loading my other rifles and handguns.

got it last night. thanks for the fast shipping! got right to work. i had a little trouble at first with not gripping it hard enough on my 300 gr lapua rounds. But once i got the hang of how much pressure was needed things went great. my 250 gr bergers came out much easier. thanks for the great product. i'll be buying a few more down the road when i start loading my other rifles and handguns.

Glad to hear it Shawn. Thanks again for your order and for the review.

I got the Standard Rifle one last week. Very pleased. It's one of those rare products that performs exactly as advertised. I was having no luck pulling Berger VLD's with the RCBS collet bullet puller. It's hard to imagine an easier way to go than the Grip-N-Pull.

Bought two a month or so back. Excellent product, very easy to use on re-loaded ammo. I also tried it on some old factory 250-3000 and 8mm Mauser ammo. I was easily able to pull those bullets as well by following the directions that accompanied the tools.
I would recommend this bullet puller to anyone. It is much faster, easier and cleaner to use than the hammer type inertia pullers. This is truly a better "mousetrap"

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.