cheap 22-250 load!!!

Hi I'm looking for cheap reload for the 22-250 my gun has a 1-14 twist at 26 inch I have only shot the 50 gr superformance with the 50 gr v-max and some cheap umc REM jacketed hollow point in 50 gr as well doth shoot great the UMC is under 1/2 inch at 100 yds and the hornady dam near touches. Is is with a 4 x12 scope Im want go get back in to reloading which I did when I was a kid with my dad. reason for it being my dad has to have heck and shoulder surgery next month at one of the va hospitals in the Bronx. He loved to show me how to do it and if the surgery doesn't turn out he my be able to work. So we my have some time to reload. And the other reason is I live in up state new York and the new laws are just ridiculous as most of u have heard by now. I'm looking for a reload that is cheap I've see brass for like $40 for 100 rounds. I like the hornady v-max and it seems to be a little cheaper then the Barnes and nosler. Wich is about $16 a 100 but I'm stuck on the life of powder is prefer the cheapest and the least needed ill be happy with 3800 fps if any of u guys have any loads I'd appreciate it. Thanks....

I have never looked at reloading as a money saver
Go to Walmart and buy the Winchester white box ammo and sell your once fired brass

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.