Chassis/rifle action misalignment

As long as your scopes crosshairs are level along with your bubble level in the stock, you can use the stock level and you will be within 2" at a 1,000 yards. That's going to be plenty good for a hunting rifle.

So I'm wanting some opinions on what the issue may be. I ordered a Grayboe Neo chassis from Grayboe. When I received it, I place my Bergara action into it but it doesn't seem to line up square in the chassis.

The action seems to cant to the left. When I mounted the rail and scope, and leveled the scope to the rail and then getting behind the rifle it seemed off.

The integrated bubble level on the chassis and a bubble level on the rail do not line up. Even placed a level inside the action. The rail, scope and rifle action all line up together but the chassis level does not.

There's no wiggle or play between the action and chassis, it's a very clean, tight fit. Although the action screws seems to bind on the chassis every half turn when mounting the action.

My question is, would this be a Grayboe chassis issue or could it be the Bergara scope rail holes being tapped off center?

Bergara .308,
Leupold 20moa rail,
Leupold VX-5HD,
Leupold rings,
Grayboe Neo chassis
Eyeballing it, sure looks like your scope mounting screw holes are several degrees off center left of that scope rail is a really, really bad fit for the action.

Have you mounted this action up as is in any other stock/chassis?

Bought used Greyboe Renegade stock at Gunshow. It had nice ding on top edge of barrel channel, called GB, they sent shipping label. Two weeks later I received New Renegade Version. Ordered a long action stock next day. I call that GREAT customer service.

Bought used Greyboe Renegade stock at Gunshow. It had nice ding on top edge of barrel channel, called GB, they sent shipping label. Two weeks later I received New Renegade Version. Ordered a long action stock next day. I call that GREAT customer service.
First time I've ever had to deal with customer service after owning many of their stocks, and they were amazing to work with.