Christensen Chassis Rifle

Buzzsaw

Only Chassis rifle i like. Thinking about one in .300 win mag for some ELR shooting. They say it will shoot under 1" at 100

Is this enough accuracy to be competitive at 1200 yards? Its about $3,000 LESS than a full blown custom

any first had experience with this rifle?

They call it their Modern Precision Rifle

I helped a guy sight in one the other day and it shot pretty good.
It's was 300 WM and he was shooting hunting loads. I liked the way the rifle looked overall.

I've been looking into getting one also. I like the folding stock and short 16" barrel option for a 308. I have a CA Ridgline that I am very happy with so I'm sure the quality of the MPR is great also

I have a Ridgeline in a 300 win mag for about 9 months now, and and got lucky with 185 Berger and will shoot a 1 1/4'' 3 shot group at 300 yds

Only Chassis rifle i like. Thinking about one in .300 win mag for some ELR shooting. They say it will shoot under 1" at 100

Is this enough accuracy to be competitive at 1200 yards? Its about $3,000 LESS than a full blown custom

any first had experience with this rifle?

They call it their Modern Precision Rifle

Competitive against who doing what?? If your competing against some good ole boys in a pasture I'd say yes but competing against a benchrest crowd 1 moa isn't competitive not to say that that gun won't group better than an moa.

I'm thinking about an MPR myself but chambered in "Red-headed step child" cartridge. I was almost set on the tactical Tikka but for some reason the MPR really piques my interest and I've heard very good things about the build quality. I'd go for it if I were you.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.