Center Shot Rifles Muzzle Brake. New Product.

Coyboy

I have updated the web site and included my new muzzle brake, that I will be installing and selling.

The brake is made by a local cnc shop. All the consentricity cut are made in one set-up on a cnc lathe so run-out is held to very tight tolerances. The second set-up is in a cnc mill where the 3 ports are cut.

The surface finish on these brakes is excellent,

Specs;

416SS
1" diameter
2.015" long
3 ports x5/16 wide
.250 thru hole
.100" thread relief
5/8 x 24 tpi

I designed the brake with a running thread into the first port. This allows a clear view of the crown for inspection and cleaning. (as seen in the pics).
I also included a thread relief in the brake so a relief will not need to be cut on the barrel thread tennon. I also widened the ports for what I feel will be more effective use of the 1" diameter dimension.

This thing is not a magical new muzzle brake, I used design features that I liked from 3 other brakes, to produce one that met my requirements for effectiveness and ease of instalation.

for more info go to;
Center Shot Rifles (Pittsville, WI)
and view the suppliers page.
Brakes are in stock and ready to ship.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.