Cedar Swamps.

kc

Oh how do I love thee, the sound ,the smell and the Deer, its what I live for..Sure I can go shoot deer at the farm, but its not the same to me. November 20, its so cold the barrel is grey and every sound is like a .22 popping, the snow blows around you and every sound has your ears and every twich in the corner of your sight just may be the Deer that hangs on your wall. Look over there the small space its about 3ft, there is a place you could shoot at least 25yards. and over there its better, but I would have to make a neck shot don't start going through your pockets, there is a flash of white, look and don't take your eyes off it, it could be the tail of a Deer, remember the last one? just like before, after he waged his tail he would make one step and stop then about a minuite later his tail would wag.. WHOLLY CRAP! Look at the size of this beast **** the wind is in my face and he cant smell me and he dont know I am here, the openings I found the first fews moments on this stand all I have to do is wait just wait he will enter that opening and he is mine.I cant make the shot, he wont start walking, damit! dont blink and don't wipe your nose now. here he goes he is moving but slowley get your aim on that opening that is 3ft clear ready? now.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.