• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI LRP in stock $75

Was at a LGS Monday and they had about 60lbs of retumbo on the shelves amongst other powders. I was surprised to see that much in one place anymore
I held off on this deal just to see what a local LGS has on Friday. Hoping to score some Federal LRP. I have already got Remington N Winchester from there at the same cost. And the SRP were even cheaper. And they were doing pretty good on powders. As far as quantity & price. It's my new favorite place. Lol

I held off on this deal just to see what a local LGS has on Friday. Hoping to score some Federal LRP. I have already got Remington N Winchester from there at the same cost. And the SRP were even cheaper. And they were doing pretty good on powders. As far as quantity & price. It's my new favorite place. Lol
Things are looking good for components right now. But give it a couple months and something will happen and EVERYTHING will go dumb again for a few years 🙄

Things are looking good for components right now. But give it a couple months and something will happen and EVERYTHING will go dumb again for a few years 🙄
Just hoping it stays on the shelves a little longer till I get enough stashed away for the rainy days. We all know it's just a matter of time. And then the prices will take another leap too. lol

Looks like they're sold out of the CCI and Winchester large rifle primers or they were earlier when I was gonna buy a thousand.

Recent Posts