• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI large rifle at midway

I suppose it's possible that they'll come down, but unlikely. Far better price than the GB gougers charge. Hopefully, a year from now they'll be everywhere, time will tell.
Sportsman's still has them locally around $40 and I doubt they're selling at a loss. At this point I believe demand is keeping them up. If you're well stocked and buying at $75/1,000 then you're keeping demand high.

Sportsman's still has them locally around $40 and I doubt they're selling at a loss. At this point I believe demand is keeping them up. If you're well stocked and buying at $75/1,000 then you're keeping demand high.
Gotta do what you gotta do when needed though, unfortunately...

I'd love to find them at sportsman's for that price. But they tell me they haven't gotten LR primers for quite awhile

Recent Posts