• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450

I've been stocking up on primers for at least 6 years. Iuse around 2000 to 3000 large rifle primers every year, at least, and I try to keep at least 6,000 on hand. I try to keep at least 3,000 large pistol and about the same in small pistol and small rifle on hand at all times. I buy 1,000 at a time when I can find them, and am partial to Remington 9 1/2 for large rifle. Small rifle is either Remington 7 1/2 or CCI 400. Also, I can well understand doing this to see what reaction you might get in order to do a paper on behavior. I think he got a lot of information, most of it negative.
You have a good point.
For Me, I hit the ignore button on this D-Bag. So now if he has something to say or sell.
It won't matter, A guy like that is dead to me.

"You can shear a sheep many times, but you can only skin it once"

Last edited:
That is absolutely insane!!!!!!
anyone caught selling health supplies, food, reloading supplies, or ammunition !!!! Price galging in other words . Should be put made to give it away or do jail time. Just like the guy the government made do.

While I don't believe in taking advantage of people, I think most people don't understand how a free market works. The best example was a guy in OK who heard about a shortage of generators in FL after the hurricane. He rented a U-Haul, filled it with Honda generators and drove to FL to sell them for twice the price. He was prosecuted for "gouging". If I have $5000 worth of meat at in my freezer at the food shelter, I'm desperate to buy a generator at any price, is this guy doing me a disservice? It frees up a few generators in FL, and it saves the meat. Who got hurt? The ammo compaines are in business to make money. You can bet they have ramped up production, and are working overtime to meet the demand. If I lived in Alamagordo, and had a once in a lifetime oryx or ibex hunt coming up, it might be worth the price. Russia didn't allow "gouging", but they had food lines for bread. Come to think of it, that is what we have here in NM. Our governor has limited store capacities, so there are lines at all the big box stores. Things are very hard in NM, for a lot of people. Bars and restaurants especially. Maybe not so much for students. They can get a student loan that they probably won't ever have to pay back.

There is always going to be some "Douche," trying to screw his buddies in the name of capitalism. Just ignore this Clown..
Of course, anyone can do anything they like! It doesn't make it right.
I live In New Mexico, and I am not going to try and bend my buddies over with any rationalization ..
Ignore is the "Key" word...

The issue isn't that you are asking the price you are. The bigger issue is obviously you do not need the primers or you would not be selling them. The issue is people that are just going LGS to LGS and buying as many as they can to turn around and re sell them at a greatly inflated cost. That **** happens here in SLC all the time said store puts rifles on sale and a few *** hats go store to store buying them and the next day they are for sale on GB or UGX. So are you reporting the profit on said primers in your taxes? As you are making a profit and should be taxed.

Some members are a little too proud of their items and no one buys it.

Price gouging is a different subject. That doesn't happen on this site.

You're free to ask what ever you want for your primers.

We're free to point out this is not how we treat each other on this site. I've never met 99.9% of the people on here but they're still valuable members of this site and the shooting community. None of them are going to be victims of my greed.

I'm believer in a capitalism but on a forum where we take care of each other. Me personally I got enough primers powder to supply me for 5+ years but this is just horse **** lol
Totally agree. I also didn't realize I had $10,000 worth of primers put away, LOL! I'll hang onto mine, but have sold three boxes to friends for a nice 25% profit, which includes what I paid for hazmat, $45 a box.

interesting while everyone seems to be getting down the seller, where do the manufactures come in. There is a shortage of primer and powder, but the manufacturers? Maybe they are too busy making toilet paper😀