• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450

BTW, does anyone else find these clickbait postings on the side an insult to their intelligence? Talk about scams! LMAO, it's the way of the world.

"Hey, Buddy, Would You Like To Buy A Watch Real Cheap?
Here On The Street
I Got Six On Each Arm And Two More Round My Feet
Life Is A Carnival--Believe It Or Not
Life Is A Carnival--Two Bits A Shot"
-Danko/Helm/Robertson

BTW, does anyone else find these clickbait postings on the side an insult to their intelligence? Talk about scams! LMAO, it's the way of the world.

Here On The Street
-Danko/Helm/Robertson
Don't see them at all- I use duckduckgo browser

Last edited:

Here On The Street
-Danko/Helm/Robertson
LRH Team Member's don't get the cascade of silly ads. Membership has it's privileges

Wow, autocorrect strikes again
That's pretty funny, my auto correct does the opposite and makes the words more friendly, not less haha. Anyways thanks for the tip and the laugh.

I am trying DuckDuckGo browser now and no ads! Hopefully I won't get all those stupid google ads on other websites that always block content. Thank you!

All those new gun owners, buying all that ammo. What percentage of them are horders? Instead of buying 2 boxes they buy 20, then at the slightest mention of a shortage the real horders buy cases at a time. No wonder there is nothing on the shelves. Even the obscure cartridges that few people have rifles for, are non existent on the shelves. You know the ones that would suit on the shelves for 5 years because people won't shoot more that 2 boxes in that time.

WoW!!!! I am new here and this is the last thing I thought I would see!!! My LGS I have gone to for the last 18 years felt bad he had to increase his prices from 43.00 to 47.00 and he gave me 1.00 off for being a family/friend customer!! But this is plain nuts!! Wait is this Cheaper than Dirt!?!?!?!?! That is totally unfair and robbery!! We really need to remember we are in this together and not try to rob each other!! You Never know when you will need someone's help!! This isn't the way to get it!!

All those new gun owners, buying all that ammo. What percentage of them are horders? Instead of buying 2 boxes they buy 20, then at the slightest mention of a shortage the real horders buy cases at a time. No wonder there is nothing on the shelves. Even the obscure cartridges that few people have rifles for, are non existent on the shelves. You know the ones that would suit on the shelves for 5 years because people won't shoot more that 2 boxes in that time.
Most places I frequent have limits of 2 boxes, some few will go 3 boxes. I don't think too many are buying 20 boxes these days.

Here On The Street
-Danko/Helm/Robertson
Yeah, I'd like to know how to get rid of them once and for all.