• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Case trimmer

Lapuatom

I've been trimming large numbers of brass as of late and I'm looking to upgrade case trimming equipment. Currently using rcbs trimmer w/ power unit, in conjunction with the power trim station. It does the job but it's slow. Looking for suggestions to upgrade to a better, faster unit. I reload for a dozen or so different cartridges. Thank you in advance for any advice.

I've been trimming large numbers of brass as of late and I'm looking to upgrade case trimming equipment. Currently using rcbs trimmer w/ power unit, in conjunction with the power trim station. It does the job but it's slow. Looking for suggestions to upgrade to a better, faster unit. I reload for a dozen or so different cartridges. Thank you in advance for any advice.
HENDERSON!!!!!

There are many Posts on "Trimmers" on LRH as well as the internet. LOTS of information.

See Post #9 and #39 from this link. We have a Henderson and modified it with our own power unit. We use Foster "3 Way Trimmer Heads" (think we have over a dozen caliber sizes now) so prep the Case Mouth all at once. Now Henderson makes his own 3 Way Trimmer heads.
You can read through all the reviews and pick the one to soot you needs. They can go for under $100 to $1,000.
Good luck. There is a lot of good and BAD trimmers out there.
I can only speak for what we bought and modified. ACCURATE & FAST.
If you want more information on the Trimmer we have just PM us.
Happy New Year
Len & Jill