Can't Stand Idiots!

FEENIX

One of the baggers (an older fellow, maybe late 50s) at the commissary was wearing this yesterday ...

CSI_zpsfcb077da.jpg

:)

One of the baggers (an older fellow, maybe late 50s) at the commissary was wearing this yesterday ..:)

WHOA - all you young wipper snappers will be there some day. Sure wish I was 50 again, well maybe not with what our political climate is becoming.

Just remember that with a lot of us old farts, there may be snow on the roof, but there is still fire in the furnace :)gun)

WHOA - all you young wipper snappers will be there some day. Sure wish I was 50 again, well maybe not with what our political climate is becoming.

Just remember that with a lot of us old farts, there may be snow on the roof, but there is still fire in the furnace :)gun)

L:DL! I'm not too far behind. :cool:

I have a feeling they are going to make him not wear it anymore due to political correctness crap, esp. in a military installation. :( :( :(

Easy on the old guy stuff, we're a federally protected demographic. We tire easily and explaining stuff all day is draining. Easier to just point at the shirt. What? Can't read? Sorry, my minds going, I forgot they aren't teaching reading anymore.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts