Cannot find large size, 14EEEE, uninsulated hunting boots!!

I do not know if this is the correct forum or not to post this thread in? I've tried a dozen or more searches and calls to various shoe makers, cannot find a 14EEEE, 8-10 inch uninsulated hunting boot for summer black bear hunting!!! I'd like to find a pack boot preferably (like the LL Bean boot), something with a rubber bottom. There's lots of boots out there that say "extra wide", but that size is more like a "EE" and not a "EEEE" which is what I need. Anyone have suggestions. Thanks for your help.
I have 14DD now and my feet keep growing. Probably a 15 now because all the new 14s i bought last year are tight. Check with Craig - Muddyboots.
My foot DR said that my feet should have stopped growing by the age of 21. I was at an 11 size back then now 14+ size at 68!

I do not know if this is the correct forum or not to post this thread in? I've tried a dozen or more searches and calls to various shoe makers, cannot find a 14EEEE, 8-10 inch uninsulated hunting boot for summer black bear hunting!!! I'd like to find a pack boot preferably (like the LL Bean boot), something with a rubber bottom. There's lots of boots out there that say "extra wide", but that size is more like a "EE" and not a "EEEE" which is what I need. Anyone have suggestions. Thanks for your help.