can i reload large cases with arbor press.

timmyatnop

Hi all. Unfortunately i have to keep all my reloading stuff in the garage, except for powder, primers ..Ive got the reloading itch already and spent some money on k m neck turners and expander dies. Normally i do most of my reloading in the garage but its been so hot in there lately..i guess i want be able to use my expanders while inside my house. That way i can expand and neck turn in the ac. Does anybody have any good ideas. Mabey k m arbor press will work to expand?

I have a B&D workmate also, which lends itself to purpose built tops & bottom sections. I use this as a reloading bench 90deg extension, holding many of my tools including a press & ChargeMaster.
I didn't put any wheels on mine, and you would need to do so for any portability once loaded up with reloading stuff.

I paid $350 for a used window ac unit and installed it in the wall of my garage. Best thing I ever did! It's been 115* here all week but nice and cool in the garage! I highly recommend it!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.