Camo stock

dbhoug

I have a synthetic stock that I want to camo. I have seen some very nice looking camo jobs that others have done on here. Can't remember the threads. Anyone willing to share photos or some tips? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

If you want to pay a little money to have it done professionally there is a company that will apply the pattern permanantly to dang near anything they can fit in their camo tanks. I will look for the link for you. I thought I had it saved in my computer but I cant find it.

I'll look and in the meantime maybe someone else might know who it is and post it for us.

OK I looked and couldn't find the company I was looking for. They don't use any of the trademarked camo patterns. I did find these links for the same thing but with the trademarked (more expensive) patterns.

www.trebark.com under their second skin section

www.activecamo.com

www.kdgunsmithing.com

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifMany thanks....checking them out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.