• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Camera Land's Deal of the Day 7/2/2013

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Todays deal is on a wonderful Sony digital camera.....

sonyrx100-2.jpg

I've discussed these "Deal of the Day" opportunities with Joel (he runs the camera side and I run the sports optics) and reminded him that the name of the business is Camera Land and he put together todays promotion.

Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 Kit with a Case, 8 GIG Memory Card (which will hold up to 1300 Hi-Res images) & an Optics Care Kit for only $619.99, reduced from over $700.00.

Featuring: 20.2 megapixels, large 1" Exmor™ CMOS sensor, F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens with control ring, 3.6x zoom, P/A/S/M modes, JPEG and RAW image capture, Full HD 1080/60p video with manual control

Exquisite image quality and high-end handling are available for the first time in a truly compact camera. The Cyber-shot® RX100 features a massive 1" sensor and large-aperture F1.8 lens with integrated control ring for intuitive access to settings. Combined with supreme ISO sensitivity, you'll enjoy richly-detailed results with remarkably low noise even in challenging lighting conditions. Whether you're a pro looking for a premium compact camera, or simply want to take your point and shoot photography to the next level, the RX100 offers excellent quality and SLR-like operation in a sophisticated, pocket-friendly package you'll want to take everywhere.

Whether you're a professional photographer in need of a truly pocketable, high-performance compact camera to take on the go, or simply wish to expand the creative horizons of your point and shoot photography, the Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-RX100 camera is for you. With a large 1" Exmor CMOS sensor and ultra-bright F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 3.6x zoom, you'll enjoy tack-sharp images and beautifully defocused backgrounds. An intuitive control ring built into the lens grants easy access to aperture settings and more. With Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual (P/A/S/M) modes, get SLR-like handling for complete creative control—an incredibly effective iAuto mode is perfect for beginners. Shoot in nearly any light with natural results thanks to sensitivity that ranges from ISO 125 to 6400, and save pictures as compact JPEG files, high-resolution RAW files, or both at once.

Massive 20.2MP Exmor® 1" CMOS Image Sensor - The massive 20.2MP Exmor® 1" CMOS sensor captures ultra-high definition images that take full advantage of the camera's sharp Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar® T* lens. The sensor enables advanced column A/D processing that reduces noise levels, resulting in astonishing low light images with incredible smooth and clear details.

Capture JPEG files, RAW files, or both - The DSC-RX100 saves pictures as compact JPEG files and/or ultra-high quality RAW files. RAW files save images prior to de-mosaicing, white balance, sharpness and color enhancement. This retains maximum latitude for enhancing the image on your PC.

P/A/S/M modes for video and stills - Enjoy a full range of controls for video and still shooting from the beginner's iAUTO mode to P/A/S/M: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual. On-screen prompts help you refine your skills, build your confidence and exercise greater creative control.

Low-light ISO 6400 sensitivity - Incredibly clear low-light pictures without sacrificing detail, made possible by the low-noise Exmor® CMOS image sensor and refined BIONZ® image processor.
Bright F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 3.6x zoom - Newly developed large-diameter F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens delivers refined background defocusing - bokeh. A premium multi-layered T* coating also dramatically reduces ghost and flare caused by light reflection.

Full HD 1080/60p - Record crystal clear movies at the highest resolution available with capabilities for 60p in 1080. This provides stunning, fast motion video with less distortion for playback on your HD TV.2 With dual record of stills and movies, you can shoot both at the same time.

Something a bit different, as this is a camera item....
Please feel free to call Joel or Scotty @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

* Very Important Notice: Doug will be out of the store from July 7th - the 21st. I'll be attending the iCast convention for my other business, Pelagic Outfitters, and since I'll already be as west as Las Vegas, and it's that time of the year, I will be traveling on to visit and fish with Art in Kodiak.
Joel and Neil will be here holding down the fort and I am sure you'll all make sure to keep them busy while I am out.