California Gun Laws

rifle 57

Well looks like California gun owners are getting screwed some more buy the Demo dummies I see now there Governor signed some bills that are aimed at turning in all mags that hold more than 10 rounds and background checks for ammo sales and some more BS laws.
It just keeps on coming and where will it stop.

Where will it stop?

That's an easy one, when you can no longer own firearms. Then the tyranny is complete.

"Show me a citizen comrade, and I will show you a criminal."

You are probably correct.I just cant think how some people think more gun laws are the answer for all the gun crimes in the world.

It's not about gun crimes, it's about controlling we the people.

Armed we are a free people. Disarmed we are slaves. The current regime/government wants slaves. They are succeeding, look how far the progressive statists have come in just a few short years. I shudder to think what this country will be like in another 8 years.

Nobody ever remembers how Hitler Stalan and the likes got control of their people. Take away their guns and how can they fight back. Then add to this you turn everyone into a mindless drone that will rat out his neighbor and mission accomplished. People are blindly handing the government the tools to completely control our lives. These last 2 cases really baffle me because they were acts of terror but not in the media eyes. People gobble up their garbage and ask the government to control our every move. What we need are news reporters and big name people who will step up and say the guns are not the problem. But that will never happen because that is not politicaly correct.
I really hope all of these sheep are ready for what is coming because we know they are going like it a lot less.

Nobody ever remembers how Hitler Stalan and the likes got control of their people. Take away their guns and how can they fight back. Then add to this you turn everyone into a mindless drone that will rat out his neighbor and mission accomplished. People are blindly handing the government the tools to completely control our lives. These last 2 cases really baffle me because they were acts of terror but not in the media eyes. People gobble up their garbage and ask the government to control our every move. What we need are news reporters and big name people who will step up and say the guns are not the problem. But that will never happen because that is not politicaly correct.
I really hope all of these sheep are ready for what is coming because we know they are going like it a lot less.
You are 100% correct with this post!!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.