• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cabelas Meindl Alaskan Size 11 Hunting/hiking Boots

dilley

A pair of Cabelas Meindl Alaskan size 11 Hunting/hiking boots. Condition is Pre-owned.

The following is from the Cabelas Site:
Maximum support is needed in steep, rocky terrain, so they're built with a super-stiff insole for stability and extreme torsional rigidity. A DIGAfix® lacing system creates a perfect, pressure-free fit around the instep and heel to eliminate blister-causing slippage. And the Vibram® multi-grip outsole offers non-slip traction on rock walls, scree fields and most any ground you're likely to encounter. A rubber rand completely encircles the upper for maximum abrasion protection. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® booties combine with a moisture-wicking lining to keep feet dry in any condition. And a padded collar and fully gusseted tongue eliminate pinching and binding. An air active footbed guards against ankle and knee-jarring shocks. The 10" Hunter has 200-gram Thinsulate™ insulation for enhanced cold-weather performance. These are the ultimate Alpine boots. Made in Germany.

The inserts can be replaced when they wear out. I used these boots on 2 hunts in Alaska. A sheep hunt with lots of climbing and hiking. the following year I used these on a moose hunt with lots of hiking. They performed great, lots of ankle support and comfort. I wear a standard width size 11 and they fit great. $165.00 Shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0938[1].JPG
    IMG_0938[1].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0939[1].JPG
    IMG_0939[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0940[1].JPG
    IMG_0940[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0942[1].JPG
    IMG_0942[1].JPG