• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cabela's Covenant 7 3-21x50 (x2)

CjC73

Looking to upgrade some scopes so these two are up for sale.

great condition; FFP; 34mm tubes; Tac10 reticle (really nice IMO); MIL turrets

I've used them at the range only. Adjusted perfectly while sighting them in. Didn't use the highest power since I was only shooting 100yds, at 12-15x really clear, at 21x the one wouldn't focus with the parallax adjustment. The other was fine.

How about $200 for the one and $225 for the other.

I have rings available as well. One set of Burris XTR 1" high with inserts and other set is Leupold PRW 2 medium rings
Burris - $110
Leupold - $60

Package them up and we could work something out.

PXL_20210917_022915287.jpgPXL_20210917_022647343.jpgPXL_20210917_022545806.jpg

Last edited:
Ok. So looks like I may have too high and I'm looking to sell these.

So let's do $350 for both. ($185 and $165)
Rings still sold separately.

I have one of these.. Can't seem to sell if for nothing.. glass is AMAZING, as is the eye relief and field of view. Super crisp. Rumors they were made by Vortex and the body looks identical to my in laws vortex venom.. do yourself a favor and go swap out the one at Cabela's with the bad parallax adjust though..

The one is sold.

I'll pull the other from the ad and try and exchange it.

Thanks everyone

I have one of these.. Can't seem to sell if for nothing.. glass is AMAZING, as is the eye relief and field of view. Super crisp. Rumors they were made by Vortex and the body looks identical to my in laws vortex venom.. do yourself a favor and go swap out the one at Cabela's with the bad parallax adjust though..
The glass and reticle are really really good in these. I'll try and exchange it at the local bass pro.

The one is sold.

I'll pull the other from the ad and try and exchange it.

Thanks everyone
I had heard they didn't have a warranty which is why the prices were cheaper eat times