Cabelas (Boise) Gun Library Dishonesty

I doubt that making any type of formal complaint would do any good. If your Cabelas is like mine, every time I walk into it I don't recognize any of the employees. Meaning the turnover is so great, the employees working there are not the same ones that were working there the last time I went in. Just a new set of people walking around with that "dazed and confused" look.
If you want some entertainment, just casually hang around the gun counter, and listen to what the Cabelas "expert" is telling the customer. I was looking at a Swarovski Z5 scope a few years ago, trying to decide if I wanted the BRH or BRF reticle. The man showing me the scopes said glass doesn't matter in all of the high end scopes, that ALL of the glass in ALL of the scopes was made by the same company in Japan. Even the Nightforce and the Bushnell I asked??? He said "Yep-same glass in both Only difference is the coatings the different companies have them put on the lens makes a difference in the price".

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.