Cabelas

I spent a boatload of money at Cabela's before the buyout, they have steadily made it so I rarely do I only keep my card active since I get gift cards for presents and can usually combine that with a 10% of Tuesday and activejunky cash back for an ok deal.
Before the buyout I was getting 20% off gift cards, and you got a 20 off 150$ coupon with every receipt. Would haggle guns in the gun library and put them on layaway then make weekly "150" dollar payments of $100 actual dollars. Golden days.

I will say I'm having luck buying powder at bass pro and ship to store. Free hazmat and no shipping, but you just sit and wait and one day it comes in.

They never had that much reloading varieties of powder, primers, etc. I was in the Fort Worth, TX store last year some time, there were not very many customers. Looked to me like they were going down hill. I like buying local but buying online saves time and money, especially when you go to store and they don't have what you want.
now you can go to the new Scheels in the Colony

I always wondered what happened to Cabelas great pricing. You could log on and find Nosler bullets for 20%-30% off and Hornady up to 20% off some reloading stuff up to 80% off on flash sales and lots of sales on scopes, boots, hunting vests and meat processing such as meat grinders and sausage stuffers for couple hundred dollars off WITH free shipping to Hawaii. Now no ways I miss the good ole days.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.