• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED C-MORE TRW Railway Model

GBA1776

Formerly 'Savageman69'
I have A C-MORE Systems TRW Railway For an AR-15, I say Its for an AR-15 Because Its the model that is iron sight co-witness capable, Its a Reflex style sight its technically a HUD according to the manufacturer. I got it with my Bushmaster that was bought for the Wenatchee Sherrifs Dept Training program but was never used, The Rifle Had less than 100rds through it when I bought it so the sight has less than that. The Sight is in 95%+ condition there are a few very very small scuffs and one small ding like the size of a pinhead. I have no use for It and Id like to sell it rather than have a $300 paperweight. Im asking $220 for the sight and thats shipped, Also I will Include 1 brand new battery thats installed maybe 5 min of run time on it And one Extra battery they cost about $15 a piece so its a bargain, C-MORE says battery life is up to 50-300 hours, I accidentally left the sight on the day I got it and discovered it a week later still on but very dim, so the batteries last along time. There are 4 different dot sizes available 2-4-6-8 MOA I believe its a 4 MOA dot however the higher you turn the power up the larger the dot gets, So its hard to tell the actual size, All the diodes for different dots are available from CMORE systems, and are easily interchangeable, I prefer a small dot so it doesnt ruin visibility Oh also the dot is red and the glass has a ruby coating on the front and a blue green tint on the side that faces you, the glass is perfect there are no nicks smudges or any flaws in the coating. If you want to know more Go to CMORE.com to see the pics and the model, also user manuals are available from the sight as well. If your interested reply to this thread or pm me. Also if you want to see pictures of the Actual sight let me know and I will take as many as you want, As far as payment Id like to use paypal, I will ship through Ups within 24 hours of payment and insure for the total price. I have this listed on ebay as well using the name cutlass1969olds for the same price Im open to offers but For a out of box brand new military/police grade sight its a good deal, If you do buy it Ill be $200 closer to my Actual long range rifle ITS A GREAT CAUSE, Oh also if the sight arrives broken, Take pics of the box and the damage, Send it back and when I get it Ill refund the money the day it arrives

Is this the click or standard switch?

I am assuming polymer body and no click switch by you saying TRW.

Its the TRW so just the standard switch,
I knew your name sounded familiar, lightbulb We've been sending emails back and forth on ebay about this sight, small world right :D