• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED buying guns

Thanks for the kind words Meister. I had no doubt that Russ was a man of his word, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again!!!!!!!! Thanks for putting me in touch with him!

Frank D

Thanks Meister, even if you didn't use my name thanks for the boost about us here on this site. I've been both seller and buyer, with nothing but good results in the control of the other party. It's like keeping a marrage together, COMMUNICATION, in the form of email, PM's, PHONE CALLS before you ever send money.

is there a method to protect a person buying a gun through a forum such as this, the seller will hold the gun untill he gets paid but whats to stop someone from advertising a rifle getting paid and not shipping it. I only ask as im about to enter a transaction and dont want to get left standing there with that stupid look on my face. any suggestions would be great
Fred

Just one.
:D
Buy all your guns from me!!

Now that's an idea! Just contact one of the members on this board that resides in the area of the advertized firearm and ask them to have a look.
db

ps, If the member was willing, he could even assist in the transaction.

Last edited:
Every one of you have good ideas but I always feel better after talking with the seller or the buyer if at all possible. I give them my number and hopefully they return the courtasy. If you get bad vibes from your conversation walk away and try it another time. I'm new here but i'm on a few other sites and whether i'm buying or selling I believe in comunication and lots of it. I had a check take the slow boat to a seller and without communication he would and could of relisted item. Thanks for listening, Dave