Bushnell LRHSi replacement?

I was intrigued by the new 30mm Toric so I picked one up.
I have plenty of top tier scopes ranging from NF to Hensoldt and I placed the Toric 30mm on top of each scope one at a time to start with optical clarity, myself and 11 other people went through each scope one at a time with both scopes sighted in at 1600 Yards every person was quite pleased with the optical clarity of the scope a general consensus was that it was very close to a NF Atacr 5-25.
Next was to prove the tracking was reliable as let's face it if it does not track it is only as good as a rock. I mounted it on top of one of my proven 6mm's and zeroed the scope in at 100 Yards.
Next was to do a Tall target tracking test starting at 100 yard zero and going up in 5 moa increments as well as 5 moa left and right windage up to 25 moa elevation and then back down to 100 yard zero, the scope performed flawless and tracked as it should.
Next was to engage a range of steel targets ranging from 2050 Yards to 305 Yards and then back to 100 Yards on paper after each impact on steel at distance, the scope again performed flawless and had no problem reaching out to the ranges up to 1925 Yards on internal elevation and then I held over for the remaining elevation needed to make the 1975- 2050 yard shots.
The only negatives I found for the scope where the slight wiggle you get in the turrets due to the locking turret design, the other was the fact that they used a extremely small Allen wrench for securing the turret and since the part is aluminum it will strip if over tightened ( UPDATE Jon Immediately resolved this issue and had the part now made with a larger Allen wrench size so this will not be a problem, the fact that they took care of the minor issue right away speaks volumes about the people running the show at Tract ).
All in All this is a very well built scope that should not be over looked, if you are looking to upgrade from a lower end scope to something of higher quality or if you are like myself and do not want to put a Teir 1 scope on every rifle you own this is definitely one to look at. I would not hesitate to buy more of them in the future and I am glad to see someone offer a quality built product at a affordable price for shooters.
TORIC UHD 30mm 4-20x50 FFP MOA/MOA | TRACT

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.