bushnell elite tactical ers 6-24x50 ffp g2 reticle mil mil

vitaminado

Hello
I would like you to tell me how is this scope for long distance hunting
if the reticle covers the objective
how are you looking at maximum powers, etc.
The turrets come in miliradianes

thanks

It's excellent scope.
Its a little dated as far as no zero stop and all the cool stuff, but it's built like a tank, has great glass and tracks well. Mine takes a beating on a 338 Lapua and holds up just fine.

I haven't looked thru a Sightron, but I believe those two scopes are made by LOW in Japan. They have a reputation for very good quality scopes. I would be confident with either of those choices.

The G2 reticle looks pretty good, and as far as obscuring your sight picture, it doesn't look like that will be a problem. Although it's in the FFP, it's a shame this model doesn't have an illuminated reticle - that could be really useful if you're hunting.

Here's a link to their reticle simulator so you can see exactly for yourself what it would like at different magnifications. It looks like Bushnell recently overhauled their website, and it's a little frustrating, because it's lacking a lot of specs which are helpful to me to get familiar with your scope.

But, with a mil-mil scope, you'll be able to make adjustments on the fly. According to the word on the street, tons of owners are pretty happy with it, and it looks like it'll hold up just fine as there aren't any issues with it not holding zero. With a 30 mm tube, looks like you'll get plenty of adjustment travel for long range too.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts