Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 mil-dot scope

trebark

It was not a problem for me. Looking at an f-class target at 1k, I could clearly see the target rings and watch the reticle on the target.

With ground hogs beyond 700yard the crosshairs were heavy enough that they covered up the 'hog. I compensated by finding the 'hog in the scope and when the hog disappeared behind the crosshairs, squeezed the round off.

For a <$200 scope I don't think you can beat it.

When I upgraded to a Leupold MK4 I had a couple buddies standing in line to buy the Bushnell from me.

land308

I have 2 of them and they work well. I routinely shoot out to 900 yards with these. I have no problem with the fixed power except when hunting in thick brush/timber. Even then they get the job done.

Sidesy

a good clear scope, light and strongly constructed, clear glass and a rain coating on lenses which is very good in adverse conditions. For me though, i do like side PA on any scope for just that fine tuning..

Gary

Ixquick

have only had mine for 6 months. I have shoot it out to 600yards so far. i like it. i will update my post after i get back from antelope hunting next month. it is my first mil-dot scope

fr3db3ar

I have one on my Stevens 200 223. I've taken it out to 400 yards and shot 2" groups with it. I love the mil dot for holdover. Don't ever have to worry if I'm on the right power :D

justgoto

The one thing I liked about the scope the most, the warranty was good.

I bought one because of the article mentioned earlier. I took off my $50 scope and mounted the Bushnell on my 30-30, the scope died within 20 shots.
I mounted my $50 scope back on and sent for another since everyone had such high praise for that particular scope. The new one lasted just under 200 shots before it died.
I mounted my $50 scope back on and am not thinking about buying another.

I did make my best shot to date with that scope on my 30-30.

tracker12ga

I just bought one a couple of months ago and have it mounted on my stevens 7mm-08. Used it out to 578yds so far and it have shown to be quite dependable. I so far am impressed with it. Now, me shooting at 578yds, not so impressive..............:D. Seriously though, It shows accurate repeatability and has not lost any zero that I can see. I thought that a fixed power, no adustable objective scope might be an issue, but once i got used to it, all was good. And, the scope is crystal clear.....

straightshooter

Take a look at the SWFA SS. For about the same money you will get a whole lot more internal travel, parallax adjustment, and great mechanics. If you are going low cost fixed power this is the only scope I could recommend.

Recent Posts

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce