Bushnell 3200 Elite 10 x 40 scope

Swift One

Just how good is this scope? I am thinking about getting one. The reviews on Midway USA seem pretty positive about it. I guess what I was wondering was are the mildots spaced andncalibrated correctly? Do the turrets track well?

Hey Swift, I have one on my Armalite 338LM have not used the mil-dots to range yet but tracking is great good glass for what they cost. Got mine thru Etronics for $165 shipped. Happy with it but have heard good things about the super sniper also and its only about twice what the bushnell is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif So far I have not regretted this scope as I begin to shoot farther than 1000yrds that may change LOL Tod

I have one on a savage 308 and it works great!!!!
I bought the scope used and first had it on a 300wm then on the 308. I like how big and easy to read the knobs are. I shoot this gun more then any of my others, every time I take it out I'm constantly dialing for different ranges and haven't had any problems with tracking what-so-ever.

Good luck
Tom

[ QUOTE ]
I guess what I was wondering was are the mildots spaced and calibrated correctly? Do the turrets track well?

[/ QUOTE ]All 100% - VERY nice scope for the money

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts