bushnell elite 3200?

260remmy

I was looking for a half decent scope and I came across the bushnell. Its a bushnell elite 3200 fixed 10 power with a 40mm objective with a mil-dot reticle for $200. Does anyone know anything about it, clarity,adjustment range,tracking repeatability? This scope would be for a .223 Any help appreciated.

Yes I have one on my 338LM great scope for the money. Got mine thru etronics.com for 165 shipped. Also ebay has them for around that price also. So far really happy with it out to 1000yrds. Tracking is repeatable. Glass is good for the money.

I have a 3200 on my .223 rifle and it's been there for about 4 years. i have hauled my varmint gun from Pennsylvania to Tennessee and to nebraska and have had no problems.

Yes it is a Armalite AR30M. Scope is great for the price. Also look at the Super sniper though. about 100 dollars more though. :)

I put a new 3-9X 3200 Elite on my old .338 that I took to Africa. It was highly recommended, and performed flawlessly...I wished I worked that well.

Thanks

I read that some are sold on the 50 BMG it's just hard to believe a 200.00 scope will handle the recoil of the big 50. I have a Nightforce and I have some others that cost a lot less they all do the job. As long as they are clear enough and they track true and will hold zero. A target hit with a scope that is not as clear as a Nightforce is still a hit. I love the Nightforce but I have to many guns to put one on all of them. Will the turrets reset to zero after you zero the weapon so it is easier to keep track of your clicks. I'm looking for some long range scopes that are quality and will not break the bank. I may go for a Nightforce NXS on my Sendero that Hart barrels reworked. I need another 4 or more that are easy on the wallet and I think the Bushnell Elite 3200 may be the ticket. I have my heart set on a scope with one min. elevation adjustments but they are only a few to pick from,

Thanks,Keith

They do not reset to zero which sucks. I think from reading on the super sniper they may ?? It is a great scope for the cost. Very repeatable clicks just have to remember where it is set for your zero though.

Still for the money

They are a very good scope. I don't think my Nightforce will reset to zero either. I will have to check it tomorrow. I just zeroed it off of the top of the np-r2 and it gives me 30 MOA and I have only shot it to 1000 yards and I can get there in less than 30 MOA so I never had a reason to play with the turrets. I like the idea of 1 clicks per MOA. I had high hopes for the Burris XTR but I have read they are no good. To bad they have 1 MOA per click. I mean if you can shoot good enough to tell 2.5 inches at 1000 yards then u da man. Sure a good group maybe you can tell but for an average no way. The condition will have more effect than that and we have no control over a wind shift,

Thanks,Keith

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.