Bullet weight/powder/recoil

With the same muzzle energy a lighter faster bullet WILL have less recoil....felt or not! Then again exit muzzle pressure plays a part in the equation.

Recoil calculators are as general use as Greenhill's formula. Kinda there, but not all the way.

I agree with QuietTexan. The 75 HHT was the bullet I was going to recommend. I have some and also the 55 HH to try in my 6 dasher.
Have you seen good performance out of the dasher running the hammers? I've been trying to find information about all coppers vs bonded bullets for these smaller bores and not screaming fast velocities.

Have you seen good performance out of the dasher running the hammers? I've been trying to find information about all coppers vs bonded bullets for these smaller bores and not screaming fast velocities.
Sorry no on game performance yet. Truthfully I haven't even shot the 75 HHT or the 55 HH. To busy get a load developed for my 300 win mag and my 338 Rum before hunting season. There's a guy on the hammer forum in Australia I think that has had great results with a 223 on red deer I think they are. Don't remember what bullet he's using.

I'm sure the 75 HHT will work for deer in the 3-400 yd range. Haven't run any numbers in a ballistic app to see where 17-1800 FPS gets me. I'm going to try Benchmark first.