Bullet/powder options for 6.5 creed AR

YZ-80

Guys,

As you know, I got this gun about 2 weeks ago and I've been playing around with H4350 and the 123 SST. Tried seating a bit shorter than Mag length but this ended up being too long, so I did the best I could with my straight OAL gauge (have a curved one on order from Midway) and ended up at a COL of 2.674 (at just the bottom of the cannelure). Anyway, I've squeezed about .68 MOA out of it but still feel like I'm leaving a bit on the table. At 42.2 Grains it was moving at 2,675 fps. I'm not going to load up anything else until I get the curved OAL gauge to have a better degree of certainty on where the lands are. Oh, and this is a 1:8 20" barrel. That said, I have other powders on hand (RL-15, Varget and IMR 4350). I've had very good luck with RL-15 in 24" barrels but don't know if it is suitable for this application. Any thoughts? Also, I have a lot of 123 SST's on hand but wonder if there is another bullet I should consider? I like the 120-130 grain weight range as kind of a double duty Varmint/deer bullet, but would not be averse to trying heavier stuff.

Thanks! -YZ
IMG_8322.jpeg