• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BullBerry High Grade Walnut Stock and Forend for Encore

Totch94

I got the following Bullberry Stock Set in a trade and did not know all of the particulars on it, so I sent pictures to bullberry and got the following reply:

David:

Glad you got the pictures to us. The set is nice! Obviously the length of pull can't be figured out in a picture, but everything else is pretty straight forward. We would sell the set today as a High grade stock set. Right-handed, Monte Carlo comb, gloss Epoxy finish, target forearm (I'd guess 12" long). The butt pad will either be a Pachmayr Old English or Decelerator (the Decel is worth a little more and will be stamped as such in the center of the pad). If the finish doesn't show any severe damage you would likely be able to get full or close-to-full price out of it if you do decide to sell it. I would sell a new set that looks like that for $525 today.

Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks!
-September @ BB.

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

This set is in very good shape, aside from a couple of very minor indentions in the bottom of the forend, it is in perfect shape. It is set up for a hanger bar system.
I will take $425 Shipped to your door. I prefer a money order for payment.

Items I would be interested in for Trade/Partial Trade:

Savage Undesignated (or Handgun Designated) Target Action
Ruger Blackhawk .44 Mag 5 ½ inch Barrel
Savage Super Striker in .204, .223, .260, 6.5x 284 or any of the WSM Calibers