• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bruno’s has H1000

I was in there yesterday around noon. He had a table full of powder, including 6 one pounders of H1000. I thought about buying some, but at $45 a pound I decided to pass. I bought some IMR 8133 instead at $220 for 8 pounds. A customer came in and bought three of the H1000 bottles while I was there. My 8133 powder came out of the back room, so not sure what else was there. He also had a full assortment of Federal primers (sm & lg pistol; sm lg & mag rifle).

My son who needs primers was there at 0900 Thursday and there weren't any of any brand except shotgun primers. My friend was there at 12:23 per his receipt and saw no primers for pistol or rifle. Someone must have purchased all those Federal primers together.

Your response made me go back and double check my receipt. I bought the 8 lbs of IMR 8133 on Thursday Sept. 10 at 1:01 PM. They must have just been put out on the shelves.

Thanks, my son will be there tomorrow morning when they open. He needs pistol and rifle primers. Small rifle primers are unheard of in stock. He will be glad to get them.

There has been a bunch of small rifle primers and small pistol primers in Utah. I am sure they won't last but I have been glad to see them available again.

I was there today and bought 3000 215M primers; he has 7000 left. I also bought 8 lbs of 4831.

Jason is very customer focused; I love doing business with him.

Hes also been known to hold powder till he can make a ton off it. I bet hes been sitting on that h1000 for a month or more.. and just doubled his money easy