• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bruno’s has H1000

Its expensive, but I grabbed a 10 pound lot of H-1000! Thanks for letting us know.

I have always felt they over charge and the hazmat is crazy high... However it's worth what someone will pay I guess, and when I have needed it I've over paid, that's why I'm on their mailing list.. so can't say anything..

I have always felt they over charge and the hazmat is crazy high... However it's worth what someone will pay I guess, and when I have needed it I've over paid, that's why I'm on their mailing list.. so can't say anything..
Same here, I very much hate overpaying but I have no desire to do load work up again on my 28 Nosler. So I guess this time I will overpay.

Yep Varget and H1000 show out of stock now.. Goes fast, that's why they can charge the price I guess.. Keep checking as I notice after they go and check orders and inventory they sometimes put more up..

Bruno's does this during these times when things are hard to get. You have to admit they have a talent for finding components when things dry up. I know some times they pay more wholesale just to get the items in stock, I've paid the inflated prices when I really needed something but I don't like it. I'm usually pretty well stocked up to avoid such situations but at the same time I've been grateful to get it from Bruno's when I can't find it anywhere else. That being said I always try and buy from the companies that hold their pricing even when they can sell for more. They are always my first option.

Recent Posts