• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bruce Baer Custom Laminate Stock Rem. SA

Timeout

For Sale is a Baer Custom Rifle Stock to fit a Remington 700 SA RH Action. Barrel channel will accept heavy barrel starting at 1.250" and tapering down to .920" at the muzzle. Stock is an ambidextrous, thumbhole design, and has a Pachmayr recoil pad. The forearm is flat 3" to ride a rest. I installed a sling stud fitting so that the stock will accept a bipod also. The pillars are installed and the stock is ready to be bedded for your action. I have finished this stock in non yellowing, automotive clearcoat. If you are looking for a unique, functional and beautiful, custom stock, this will fill the bill. You will love this stock at the range or the Dog Town! The photos do not do this stock justice. Many hours of preparation went into finishing out this stock. You can bid with confidence that you are buying a worthy mount for your custom rifle. This stock will not disappoint you. Shipping via ground to the lower 48 U.S. will be included in the purchase price. My price is $300.00. Devcon bedding your action can be arranged with me by private treaty. I accept USPS money orders or personal check. If paying with personal check, I will delay shipment until your check clears my bank. Stock is listed elsewhere, first time stamp "I'll take it" wins. Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• DSCN1564.JPG
    DSCN1564.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN1568.JPG
    DSCN1568.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 10
can you post overhead pic of action area? Is it an ADL config magwell or BDL?

can you post overhead pic of action area? Is it an ADL config magwell or BDL?

It is ADL. I can get a picture in a little while, have some phone calls to make. It won't show you much but a roughed up area that is ready for bedding. Thanks, LG.

Actually easiest way would be for me to email it. My email is [email protected]