• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning X-Bolt Western Hunter 7 Rem Mag

Iowawhitetailnut

Selling a like new Browning X-bolt Western Hunter in 7mm Rem Mag. I purchased this new and took on one elk hunting trip. Shot approximately 30 round through it. Didn't mess around much with load development as it shot about 3/4" at 100yds with the first load i tried with 160gr accubonds. Have installed an Mcarbo trigger spring kit which greatly helped the trigger. Have too many similar rifles so this one has to go. Will include 30mm talley's. Scope shown in pic is not included. This is same rifle as Hell's Canyon Speed except no barrel fluting and no cerrakote. Happy to send more pics or info if you need anything. $800 $775 shipped in factory box to your FFL in lower 48. Payment by USPS money order or paypal f&f discreet.

Attachments

• IMG_8151 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8151 (Large).JPG
    147 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_8152 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8152 (Large).JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_8153 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8153 (Large).JPG
    163 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Possibly m13x.75 threads is my guess, not 1/2x 28 -- that was the normal size browning uses besides the std 5/8
Thank you for clarifying this. I had read somewhere that Browning uses a different thread pattern on some of their rifles and had forgotten that. I have never even removed the muzzle brake before checking last night. This is a like new rifle, based on what I see around it appears I have this priced right. Might consider trades if anybody wants to offer something up please PM me.