- stainless steel
- fluted barrel
- muzzle brake
- fast twist (in some calibers)
- vertical grip stock with dual front swivel studs
- adjustable length of pull
- adjustable comb height
- extended bolt handle

With a street price in the $1100 range, they seem to be a steal. Yet very little mention of them anywhere. Something I'm missing?

I own one in 6.5 PRC and am happy with it. Checks all the boxes that I was looking for - basically everything you mentioned. It shoots well, at least if you don't let it got too hot. I think I got it for even cheaper, $980 something from some random online retailer drop-shipped to my FFL.

While the stock looks and feels great, and has great ergonomics, it's definitely on the lighter side. Rifle is a bit fore-heavy with the 26" barrel. You can flex the fore end of the stock fairly easily, if that sort of thing bothers you.

Trigger is "decent" but not perfect. While adjustable, it does't adjust down very far. I'm not sure what weight it is, but not light. Haven't bothered worrying about it, as I don't require a super light trigger pull. Usually the break is very clean, occasionally I can detect the slightest bit of creep. Very low travel after the break which feels nice, but likely doesn't matter.

I particularly like the 60 degree bolt lift - very fast/efficient/clean feeling to cycle.

I'm happy with my purchase.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.