• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning A-bolt and Ruger M77 stocks

I have been restocking some of my guns and therefore have 4 Browning Abolt factory stocks, 1 Ruger M77 tang safety factory stock, and 1 Ruger M77 tang safety Boyd's Prairie Hunter stock that I am looking to move. All stocks are right handed and are in different conditions. Can send more detailed pics. Sell as lot or make reasonable offer on individual. Paypal or money order.

#1. Ruger M77 tang safety factory stock, with clas red butt pad. Came off a 7mm. Good shape, some hunting marks.
#2. Ruger M77 tang safety Boyd's Prairie Hunter stock with Limbsaver pad in Zombie green. Off same 7mm as above. Very good shape, no noticeable marks.
#3. Browning Abolt short action Hunter stock, satin finish, with after market limbsaver pad. Off a 300 wsm. Decent shape with hunting marks. Can probably include factory pad if wanted.
#4. Browning Abolt short action stalker stock, matte studs, factory pad. Off a 6.5 creed. Very good shape, never used, but couple rack marks.
#5. Browning Abolt long action stalker stock, stainless studs, no pad, but can probably include factory pad if wanted. Off a 338wm. Good shape, some hunting marks.
#6. Browning Abolt long action stalker stock, stainless studs, no pad, but can probably include factory pad if wanted. Off a 270wn. Ok shape, hunting marks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
Interested in #5. My wood stock snapped on my 300win, and a replacement wood one is hard to come up with. A synthetic stop gap would be nice.

That's actually pretty good. I'm in. I think I'm too new to private message (I'm usually on 24hr or rokslide) but call or text me at 541-531-2one59 and we can work out payment details. Thank you!

I should have checked 2 things first. Did #5 come off an A-Bolt 1 or 2? And I assume the 338 and the 300 are running the same action, but can you measure from recoil lug to rear action screw for me to make sure it'll fit?