• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning A-Bolt and Ruger tang stocks

Have 3 Browning Abolt II factory stocks and 2 Ruger M77 tang safety stocks. All stocks are right handed and are in different conditions. Can send more detailed pics. Resonable offers considered. Paypal, Venmo, or Money Order

#1. Ruger M77 tang safety factory stock, with original red butt pad. Came off a 7mm heavy barrel. Good shape, some hunting marks. $100 shipped.
#2. Ruger M77 tang safety Boyd's Prairie Hunter stock with Limbsaver pad in Zombie green. Off same 7mm as above. Very good shape, 2 small scuffs. $100 shipped.
#3. Browning Abolt II short action stalker stock, matte studs, factory pad. Very good shape, never used, but couple rack marks. $100 shipped.
#4. Browning Abolt II long action stalker stock, stainless studs, factory pad included. Good shape, some hunting marks. $75 shipped
#5. Browning Abolt II long action stalker stock, stainless studs (front stud has a touch of rust), factory pad included. Ok shape, hunting marks. $65 shipped

I have a "sticky" limb saver pad that will fit the Browning stocks, if you want it.

Attachments

• 66B4BD53-C8DB-4CC0-BE12-76FCDF6E6471.jpeg
    66B4BD53-C8DB-4CC0-BE12-76FCDF6E6471.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 48
  • 67AEC13F-BE20-4266-92A7-78B47A8B814F.jpeg
    67AEC13F-BE20-4266-92A7-78B47A8B814F.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 46
If you have a hard time moving them browning stocks here, and have facebook, this group is a good place to list them. People are always looking for a cheaper stocks to replace the ones that get sticky. You can probably get more than what you're asking here too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129_220508_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240129_220508_Facebook.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 13
It's an after market Limbsaver recoil pad. For awhile they used a bad rubber compound that would breakdown I assume when gun oil or other compounds got on it. It would become sticky and look alittle melted. It still works, just not pretty.
Ah, gotcha. Thank you

If you have a hard time moving them browning stocks here, and have facebook, this group is a good place to list them. People are always looking for a cheaper stocks to replace the ones that get sticky. You can probably get more than what you're asking here too.
I am part of that group, don't think you can sell anything on it. Thanks for the ideas, I'll look into it more.

I am part of that group, don't think you can sell anything on it. Thanks for the ideas, I'll look into it more.
Maybe just post a pic and ask if anyone needs something. With no dollar amounts and delete comments of people asking about prices after you pm them. I've had good luck just posting pics without making obvious for sale posts and getting rid of comments from people that can get you in trouble.

Recent Posts