• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brass annealing machine

Jakemaupin

Does anyone have a brass annealing machine for sale? Also could I get some info on what one everyone is using and if you like them or not? Thanks!!

AMP all the way. The pricetag is scary at first but after using it you'll be very happy with your purchase.
9D9905C5-2AB6-46A1-8539-8AF54ACADB01.jpeg
By once cry once

What caliber are you shooting I have at least half a dozen pilots myself

I bought one of these and have had it for a month now.Works perfect.I paid $230 + $20 for a riser and you need to buy a plug in charger for about $8.00 on fleabay. Really a quaility piece of kit.Takes about three weeks for delivery as it is coming from eastern europe.

Just to add some lower cost options. You do not say how many/much annealing you need to do or for what purpose. I am not a competion shooter but want the best accuracy with the minimum expense. I bought an EP Integrations 2.0 annealing machine. Go here: https://www.epintegrations.com/
$268. I annealed all my brass in one short afternoon. Now to find enough primers to require another annealing session.

EP integrations all the way!!!!! supper simple at a great price! shooting long range cops now and shoot as good if not better then the $ 1500.00 annealers!

I bought one of these and have had it for a month now.Works perfect.I paid $230 + $20 for a riser and you need to buy a plug in charger for about $8.00 on fleabay. Really a quaility piece of kit.Takes about three weeks for delivery as it is coming from eastern europe.
I purchased an AGS unit this year as well and could not be happier.
my brother bought one the day he watched mine work.