• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brand new unfired Franchi Affinity 3, 3" 20 Gauge

PatriotHenry

Brand new unfired Franchi Affinity 3 Waterfowl Elite 20 gauge 3in chamber. Comes with 3 extended chokes, close, medium, and long range.
Asking 1,000 plus shipping. MSRP is $1,349. They are made by Benneli. I can take more pictures if needed.

Attachments

• Franchi 1.jpg
    Franchi 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 184
  • Franchi 2.jpg
    Franchi 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 193
  • Franchi 3.jpg
    Franchi 3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 171
  • Franchi 4.jpg
    Franchi 4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 165
  • Franchi 5.jpg
    Franchi 5.jpg
    993.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Franchi 6.jpg
    Franchi 6.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 172
Really nice. I bought a 20 gauge M-1 Field 15 years ago and cost more than this. This is made by Benelli so it is well built. I wish we still had birds to hunt around here and had a good bird dog. This would have been sold in a second. This is a REALLY nice well-built Bird Gun. Would shoot at Quail, Doves, Grouse, Woodcock, Pheasants and waterfowl. I would love even to shoot at clays.
GLWS.

Really nice. I bought a 20 gauge M-1 Field 15 years ago and cost more than this. This is made by Benelli so it is well built. I wish we still had birds to hunt around here and had a good bird dog. This would have been sold in a second. This is a REALLY nice well-built Bird Gun. Would shoot at Quail, Doves, Grouse, Woodcock, Pheasants and waterfowl. I would love even to shoot at clays.
GLWS.
Thanks Len. I love 20's. Have a Montefeltro that has taken many hundreds of pheasants, chukars, quail and a few greenheads. This one needs to go, as I have owned it for 3 years and it has not even been fired.

Can't believe that this is still up for sale.
If we were not trying to sell builds, like new scopes, Leica RF Binos, NIB Vortex Ball Head Tri Pod and just spending $13K on a Laser and Oven
- we would have sent the money for this Shotgun. This is a super Deal for Bird Hunters!!!!
Wish I was younger and had Bird Dogs again. This Shotgun will give you a lifetime of hunting memories!!!!

Can't believe that this is still up for sale.
If we were not trying to sell builds, like new scopes, Leica RF Binos, NIB Vortex Ball Head Tri Pod and just spending $13K on a Laser and Oven
- we would have sent the money for this Shotgun. This is a super Deal for Bird Hunters!!!!
Wish I was younger and had Bird Dogs again. This Shotgun will give you a lifetime of hunting memories!!!!
Thanks Len. My sentimental one is a Montefeltro 20. Taken many hundreds of quail, chukar and pheasants over 4 bird dogs now long gone.