• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand new 270 Allen Magnum for sale....

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
To all,

Had a customer come across some bad luck and had to back out of a rifle he ordered from me. Gave him a year to try to pay for the rifle and just could not do it so I bought him out of the rifle but now have one to sell. I would just keep it and use it but unfortuntely it is a left handed rifle. Here are the specs:

Left handed Rem 700 Chrome moly receiver(new)
Fully accurized
Sako extractor installed
Holland Comp recoil lug
30" Lilja 1-8 3 groove #6 contour SS
Matte finished
HS Precision Sporter stock 13.5" LOP Sand color
Custom die set included

Rifle has only been range tested to prove 1/2 moa accuracy potential and thats it. Barrel has not even been broke in. This is a new from the shop rifle.

New this rifle would runs right at $2150

Will sell for $1850+shipping to your FFL holder first come first serve.

Options such as the addition of a match grade striker assembly, muzzle brake, aftermarket trigger and extended length magazine boxes are available on this rifle at additional charges.

If you are interested please send me an e-mail at my address below and I will send pics of the rifle to you via e-mail.

This is a great heavy sporter weight rifle with ALOT of reach if some lefty is looking for such a rifle drop me a line.

Kirby Allen(50)

Mikael,

Look into your regulations on shipping from US to you and let me know. I assume I just ship to an exporter/importer and he would ship to your country like most countries. Not sure what is required on your end.

Kirby Allen(50)

kirby im going to look in to that then im going back to you,
gething licens from sweden is no trouble when buing from usa the trouble is im think is gething export paper from usa,
mikael

Kirby:
You are killing me here. I am a lefty but just have too many projects in the fire right now. Definately sounds nice and the price is right as well, great price actually. Any pics available for a peek, just in case mama needs one-she is a lefty too? What kinda brake is on it?

1KSTR

post some pics please.... have a good buddy interested in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif