Bradley Adjustable Cheek rest

Kmccord

I posted this in another forum, but thought I would post in the Equipment discussion. I have a 28 Nosler with a McMillan A3 Sporter stock and would like to have an adjustable cheek rest. I have been looking at the Bradley adjustable cheek rest, and would like to hear anybody experience using this rest.
Thanks.

I went ahead and ordered one and I will say, so far I am impressed. The fit on my McMillan A3 Sporter is great, I have found I will not need the Adjustable portion of the cheek rest, the main body with the padding makes it perfect. Once it has been strapped down, there is no movement. I will provide more information once I try it in the field. So far I am very happy with the purchase, I will also say, the owner asked me while on the phone if I was a veteran or police officer, I am not, but he decided to give me the same discount as he does for all Military and Police officer. If you are thinking about one give Brad a call, you will not be disappointed.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.