Boy with Big Boar

well spoken sir, and admirable for you to stand up for mr ratt. i don't think pakcrap cares if he/she is a boy or girl either.

****, duhjones, you've outdone yourself this time...Let's see, if we add it all up, changing and twisting words, Photo - slopping pictures, , Innuendos, (look it up) implications, and ugly self portraits, you've almost reached the end of what else you can do!

Good thing I am so good nature'd or other wise would push the handle and watch you go down the Porcelain fixture in a clockwise motion, screaming.

Am going to let it go this time, but warning you that my patience is not inexhaustible.

Packrat

Packrat.gif

I have no idea what either of you are talking about !

That's probably a good thing! Packrat and DJ have an ongoing battle over everything imaginable. You name it, and they will argue over it. I'm not sure I completely understand it, but it is fun to sit back and watch them take every opportunity to make fun of each other.

Did you ever see the movie Step Brothers? It's that kind of a relationship. I don't think the two have ever met. Maybe they were twins separated at birth???

Why is it not ? Are they disabled or what ? Bed ridden ? Should we send our warmest bed side condolences ? Who are these guys and why are they invading my "space" ?

They need to get a life !gun)

if i had to look that up, i don't think it helped james any. now quit fooling around. this is a serious matter.

Why is it not ? Are they disabled or what ? Bed ridden ? Should we send our warmest bed side condolences ? Who are these guys and why are they invading my "space" ?

They need to get a life !gun)

James,

Go over to "In the Ear, Really" Thread and start on about page 10. Allocate about 4-5 days to read through the entire thread. THEN, you will know where we are coming from.

Djones:
As far as bailing you out, visualize my hand waving at you. When I've waved 4 more times, you have been waved at with my entire hand!............:D

Pack

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.