Boy with Big Boar

James Waddill

Here is a photo of my best friends 10 year old son with his first hog. 300+ LBs. Another Texas Hog bites the dust.

Attachments

• boys big bour.jpeg
    boys big bour.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 106
That's awesome! Good for him!

I enjoy seeing photos of kids in the outdoors. Too many kids sit on their butts playing video games when they should be out doing things. Like killing hogs!

Yes, This boy is all BOY..... He would rather hunt than sleep or eat. I agree that without kids and wifes/girlfriends taking up the sport it will die in one more lifetime. gun)

JW,

I hate getting shown up by a 10 year old. My biggest hog kill with a gun is around 260 lbs. If you could show him with small hog kills until I get the big sow I'm after, I'd appreciate it! :)

Really he missed an even bigger boar the next morning. He was so excited from the big hog kill he rushed the shot on the second boar.... He is a great outdoors-man and a fine young man. The world needs many more like him. My two young grandsons are really good guys also but so far they have not seen that "big one" as they call it. They have passed on several small hogs while waiting on real trophies.

GREAT HOG!

I find it funny that out of 4 Grand kids, the one that takes the most after me is the Girl. She loves to Hunt and shoot and has a CCW and competition shoots. The boys are wimps, even though they all shoot, and shoot well. Got some great-grand-bummers coming into shooting age though and so far they are enthused.

Anyway great to see kids getting hogs, or anything else and will reiterate, GREAT HOG!

Just don't get over enthused with taking pictures or he will turn into a photo hog like djones and create his own thread where he can be the star!.....LOL

Packrat

I had only one child a GIRL ! She has been hunting since she was 6 years old. Great shot and good in the woods. Daddy's Girl !

It does not matter if they are male or female it only matters that they get away from the computer and TV and get out and enjoy the real world. gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.