Boy with Big Boar

i couldn't agree more. and pakk... in case you're learning impaired... he's talking about YOU!!!

i'm going to go kill some stuff now. y'all carry on

lol. not sure where u got that idea but it makes one wonder who the moron really is :D

very clever. you certainly got me with that one. this is like a chess game and you're always two or three moves ahead of me. you've bullied me into a corner and i have no move left but to tip my king. well played sir!

Total bs.... I understood this was an online mag. Designed by men for men not morons !!!!!!!!!!!

Listen man take it easy. It's great that you are able to share your hunts on a site like this. It's also a great place to learn in between all the back and forth. If you stick around long enough you will learn that in between hunts we still like to keep the threads alive or it would be a very boring site. Who knows maybe you will get to know them a bit better like I did and you can enjoy the shananagains. Plus last I check Men are nothing more than grow kids with more responsibilities. I for one still laugh at some one slapping another guy in the nuts or farting in a truck and locking the Windows.

It does not matter if they are male or female it only matters that they get away from the computer and TV and get out and enjoy the real world. gun)[/QUOTE]

This is very true. I have built 3 specific guns just for youth to use on hunts. I am proud to say I have been able to witness 4 new hunter young and old take there first deer in one of my stands. I'm currently working on buying land in MO so I can get it set up to take out more youth. Need to find hogs for them to shoot cause deer season is so short between work and driving to different states to hunt the point days.
Do you hunt on a ranch or do you have your own land you take these kids to?

Listen man take it easy. It's great that you are able to share your hunts on a site like this. It's also a great place to learn in between all the back and forth. If you stick around long enough you will learn that in between hunts we still like to keep the threads alive or it would be a very boring site. Who knows maybe you will get to know them a bit better like I did and you can enjoy the shananagains. Plus last I check Men are nothing more than grow kids with more responsibilities. I for one still laugh at some one slapping another guy in the nuts or farting in a truck and locking the Windows.

James,

I'm with snox on this one. This site is my favorite hunting site because of the light hearted banter that goes on. I'll probably never meet most of the other regulars on these threads, but I consider each of them friends. We all share an intense passion for the outdoors and killing hogs. Many of us use threads as an escape from the pressures and constraints life throws our ways. I put in 50 + hour weeks for my job, just built a house, and have an 8 month old daughter. I have no free time. I look forward to checking this thread every chance. DJones is a total wise ***, but gets it done when it comes to killing hogs. Packrat has had a difficult year, and hopefully this thread got him through the tough times. Snox lives in Michigan, has no hogs, and yearns to hunt every chance he gets. Coy loves to hunt as well.

People may not get the jokes/humor, but I'd say our hearts are in the right place. All of us appreciate your efforts to get kids outside and enjoy the great outdoors and try to do the same. Kids will learn things and see thing outdoors they will never experience in front of a tv or video game console.

End of my rant.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.